DONACION

Vistas de página en total

domingo, 20 de marzo de 2011

Seydou Keita eyes Mali comeback

Midfielder Seydou Keita has revealed he is ready to come out of the international wilderness for Mali.

The 31-year-old Barcelona battler quit playing for his country after the African Nations Cup in 2010 but could now make a return.

Keita has spoken with new Mali coach Alain Giresse and admits he is keen to get back on the field for the African outfit.

"I am available for my country," he told skysports.com.

"I took a decision before which I thought was right at the time, but to be honest I miss playing for the country and I am available.

"I want to join up with the boys, but the decision belongs to the manager and his staff.

"I am mentally and physically ready for that, I wish the country the best when they play without me. I am their number one fan."

**published in "Sky Sports. com"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario