DONACION

Vistas de página en total

jueves, 22 de diciembre de 2011

Darragi revels in Player of the Year award



Tunisia midfielder Oussama Darragi is already eyeing the coveted Africa Player of the Year after winning the Based in Africa category for the Year 2011.

The 24-year old Esperance captain won the award ahead of his club-mate Yaya Banana of Cameroon and compatriot Zouhir Dhaoudhi who plays for Club Africain, but has already set a target of winning the main award, which no Tunisian has ever laid hands on.

Darragi, who starred in Esperance’s CAF Champions League triumph and the success of the Carthage Eagles at the African Nations Championship (CHAN) in Sudan earlier this year also paid glowing contribute to his playing mates for their contribution to the feat.

“I am very elated to adjudged Player of the Year (Based in Africa). It was a hectic season and I gave out my best in every competition.

“I won a lot of trophies with my club. The contributions of my colleagues were pivotal in me attaining this feat.”

Darragi also led Esperance to the Tunisian League title and the Tunisian Cup.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario